Saturday 23 April 2011

Rawr, I'm a... Leopard?



I may be wrong, I am about many things, but I don't think there is anyway to take an attractive photograph of all of your nails at once. You have to curl your hands into a weird shape that makes you look like the evil person in a film, grasping for the sky in anger. I managed to take one where I looked vaguely human, but it was tough. 


 This is my go to nail design when I don't know what to do to them. pink leopard print. if you look closely, my finger next to my little finger (does it have a specific name?) is a lighter shade of pink. This did not work how I wanted it to. After a second coat the contrast was rubbish and if you weren't looking for it I doubt you would notice the difference. Live and learn. 


I might do a blog about how to do leopard print, as its so simples (yes, simples) but yet impressive. Only a photo step by step though, filming tutorials is way beyond my capability at this point in my life, lets not get carried away. Woah. 


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment