Monday 2 May 2011

leopards in a strawberry field... apparently.

These are some nails I did on my friend Laura today. they are a mix of leopard print and strawberry print. I deeply considered doing the leopard print in green and pink to stay with theme, but decided I would stick to the plain pink. Standard. 

She loves them, or at least she claimed to love them, for all I know she is at home scrubbing with the nail varnish remover as we speak. 

I have realised the doubled ended sword doing other peoples nails. on the plus side - you don't have to change hands so in general both hands look better - on the down side - if they look shit, you cant take it off and pretend it never happened. both you and that person are aware of the hideous nails you created from that point on. 

xxx

1 comment:

  1. the leopard one is defs my favourite. so edgy and cool! xx

    ReplyDelete